Saturday, December 19, 2009

Yosh~~!

YOSH~~~! T'day's piano class went well , that's lucky for me , i thought my teacher was gonna scold me like last time , that's a huge relief ....phew~~.... Kuso!!! Tomorrow i wanna go to Ipoh and i wanna go to the ComicFiesta' 09 too , so i changed abit of my plans , i'll go to the ComicFiesta '09 in the morning and i'll go to Ipoh in the evening , oh wait , i mean today since it's 12 a.m. now , so t'day evening , aww... man i planned to go longer than just the morning ... Demo ! That's ok , at least i can go , its still better than nothing ! The reason why me and my bro wanna go is cause my bro wants to hang with our cousins there , and me , like i said , its better than watching paint dry , way better ... But then suddenly i didn't wanna go alr cause the cousin currently visiting the cousins living there is gonna go back on the 22th and were going back to 24th so its like not worth it , and the other cousin living there is gonna be busy , but then suddenly the other cousin living there , calls my bro and convinses him to come , by saying that his church is gonna have a christmas party and were going to christmas carroling actually all this my bro did b4 , but me , i'm a freshman .... so wish me luck ....T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment