Wednesday, December 30, 2009

la la la blah blah blah ~~~ Part 1

Hey stupid , just kidding ... Sorry for not blogging about Ipoh , if you expected it , but if you did then good , cause i don't expect you to ... Anyways , while i was in Ipoh , i wanted to blog about it but i was too lazy to do so ... So now i am , cause i got nothing better to do , i had a little fun there for the whole 5 days i think it was 5 , the two days there were fun cause there's my cousin Chao(its something like a nickname) , he was fun to talk to , me and my bro plus my other two cousins ( nelson and aaron) , we always have fun even just by talking , but Chao had to leave on tuesday cause he had to do something at home , well he did came long before me and my bro did so its kinda reasonable , but on the next day nelson and aaron's sister eunice came back from her band camp , so its not so boring anymore , then on saturday all of us including our cousins and their parents went back to KL , i recomended eunice to read Kaichou wa Maid-sama , at first she didn't really wanna read it but then i forced her to read and then she just read a little bit of it and she loves it already , NEVER DOUBT ANYTHING JUST BY THEIR NAME /DON'T JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER !! AND I ALSO MEAN YOU BELINDA !! After awhile we went to my dad's friends place cause his friends kids are having a birthday party and so is my dad , it was my dad's birthday that day , the party was crazy i tell ya' CRAZY ~~!! They hired a DJ to host a dance party , and everyone danced like crazy , well mostly all of them got pulled in , even my mom and my bro and yes also my cousin's ahahah!! I didn't dance cause i was busy taking pic's with my dad's super pro camera, and lucky me ! U should have seen Eunice , when she got pulled in by the uncle , she like saw me and then grabbed my hand and pulled it damn hard , she was like pulling it until my watch was like gonna break but then after awhile she let go , i was laughing damn loud , but the music was loud too so nobody can hear me ahahah!! Aaron was a breakdancer , but he didn't want to dance cause he said , he's not feeling the music , but then when the DJ played Low by Flow Ridar(4got how to spell d) everyone was feeling the music even me , then Aaron went in the circle and dance like damn pro man and everyone was like singing the lyrics ! Everyone was really impressed , after that the other songs weren't so feeling it anymore , and Nelson was like ... err... doing somekind of weird raping actions , it WAS raping actions just not in a cool way more like a sloppy way , it was really weird ... But then the party was really fun , everyone was really having fun , after that the three kids of the uncle had their birthday celebrated , after that my dad's well nobody really knew but we celebrated it anyway , my dad didn't want to put candles but everyone insisted on at least putting one , so we did , its like he's one year old ... lol ... then after that we went home first ... that was the first time i ever went to that kind of party ... and it was awesome !! Anyways now i gonna stop here cause i think this post is too long so i'm gonna say the rest in part two ... lets just call it that... bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment