Saturday, February 20, 2010

Haiz....

Haiz.... Starting a new manga well actually started , the stories are from a friend she wanted me to turn it into a manga so i did , its not that i don't want to , its just .... err ... how do you put it .... ITS REALLY HARD TO PLEASE HER!! DAMN IT !! I draw , not good enough , i draw again , still not good enough what do you want !! But that was just planning on how the character's would look like , but now that i've started to draw the manga DON'T THINK I'M GONNA CHANGE IT !! CAUSE .... this time i really concentrated on drawing , i worked my best and you know it really hurts to have my drawings rejected ... It even took me the whole night just to finish one page ... or so one section , i even think on how i should make the story better .... and by the way,( if your reading this) you really need to make it more detailed and interesting , its really kinda dull , so i had to change alot of things but it still goes with the story .... no offence though .... well I''m working out the changes and stuff like that and everything's going great , so don't you dare complain , i'm trying my best here , and you try your best too ! Hehehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment